If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (724) 717-4098

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Let the Professionals Help

9/27/2017 (Permalink)

Leaving a water issue go WILL lead to a future mold issues if not addressed!!!  Most of the times when people turn their backs on properly drying even smaller water leaks, they develop mold.  This, in turn, leads to even more work and expense that could have easily been avoided.  Not to mention, there are possible health risks involved.  Excessive exposure to certain types of mold may present concerns to the well being of the individuals in that environment. Our trained and qualified team can test and mitigate the molds that arise. 

If you have had a past water event and are not sure if it dried properly or suspect mold look for these signs.

Presence of visible mold

Strong musty oders

Evidence of past moisture problems (i.e. water stains)

Excessive humidity

Don't forget to call the professionals to mitigate the problem!  Testing and removal needs to be done properly so the mold doesn't just get spread throughout your home or office.

Other News

View Recent Posts