If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (724) 717-4098

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Severe Mold Due To Water Loss

A severe water loss caused this home to have a lot of mold growing in it. The team of SERVPRO of Indiana County responded quickly to the call and, upon arriving at the home, got right to work pulling out the wet, moldy material.

In order to get rid of all the damaged material, we had to demo the walls down to the bare studs. Once had removed the damaged material and debris, we were then able to begin working to get rid of the remaining moisture.

In order to help the moisture to evaporate more quickly, we brought in drying equipment that could help with that task.