If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (724) 717-4098

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Severe Mold In Heavily Water Damaged Home

Whenever moisture is left for too long, there is a significant risk of developing a mold problem. In the case of this home that suffered a severe water loss, because the water loss was not able to be immediately addressed a serious mold problem developed.

Any moisture that is causing the microbial growth needs to be removed in order to effectively rid a home of mold. In this home that was certainly the case. So after removing wet, damaged material and stripping the walls down to the studs, we brought in drying equipment to help the excess moisture to quickly evaporate.

If your home suffers a mold loss like this, call SERVPRO of Indiana County.