About SERVPRO of Indiana County
Benjamin J. Weaver, Jeffrey J. Kuncelman
Owners of SERVPRO of Indiana County
SERVPRO of Indiana County has been serving you since 1967 and we pride ourselves on having the ability to respond to your call 24 hours a day 7 days a week! We understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage to your residential or commercial property. We know the disruption it causes your life. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
The incredibly sophisticated team of technicians we have here specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property. We have training in all types of damage and all types of property restoration. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business as well.
Our training programs span across all types of property damage restoration. From internal and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, our team is not short on knowledge nor expertise in the restoration industry. We are well equipped to restore your property.
With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Indiana County. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross Board Member
- BNG of Johnstown
- Ebensburg Rotary
- Johnstown Chamber of Commerce
- Regional Business Networking
- 2014 - Number 7 on Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 Ranking
- 2015 - Double Volume Award
- 2015 - Millionaire's Bronze for Outstanding 2014 Sales Performance
- 2016 - 2016 Millionaire's Gold: For Outstanding 2015 Sales Performance